Re: Illegal to sell TS????

    In the real world out there, I see this situation as a non-starter as
far as major problems are concerned. To wit:

   1.  If an individual sells TS to another, and both parties are satisfied
with the transaction, then I would assume both parties can go their merry
ways. Yes, the new owner does not have the right to receive technical
support from Omega or whomever, but with the history of the Cruz Bros.being
what it is, none of us are guaranteed support into the future. And, since
the product has been in the field for three years, most if not all questions
can be and are in actuality being answered here right here on the Omega-List
and other internet sites...and

    2.    If the selling party acquires the original product (not a pirated
or copied version) through an unbroken string of owners, and the original
owner paid Omega the going price for a new or upgraded version, then no one
has any reason to feel "guilty" about a sale on the secondary or used
market; nor is it worth Omega's time to pursue any sort of remedy....and

    3.    Yes, there is some difficulty in marketing TS on sites such as
eBay. However, there are plenty of other venues, both on  and off the
internet that are suitable for selling charting programs like TS.

    IMHO.

Regards,

Jim