Re: Illegal to sell TS????

>From OMEGA Magazine (winter 1999, LW gloating
on the cover) Omega Research's Ad:

"If you already *** OWN *** TradeStation...."

It would seem Omega's ad admits (implies, infers) ownership...

Also....OMGA no longer exists, much less sells TS...
How would they be damaged by 3rd party reselling?

>Read the license agreement...

A license agreement implies the "seller" will support
the product licensed. When you get a driver's license,
for example, the state maintains roads for you to drive on.
Without Dynastore TS4 would be all but dead. Would Omega like
to go to court on the issue of providing support?

Finally, the courts have ruled against the legality
of software license agreements....at least until
the software industry buys a more favorable decision...

Not a lawyer, just the facts,

BW