TRAD

I am not surprised that some of you are having operational problems with
the "new" Omega.  Not to long after the merger was accomplished, the
public records filed with the SEC, show that a large number of the
individuals who developed the original brokerage operation (maybe all of
them) left the combined company and soon thereafter sold great wads of
stock.

Given that, I decided to defer using 6 until such time as I could find
solid proof that their were able to run a brokerage operation
successfully.  I was once a Registered Principal of a brokerage and I
can guarantee you that the administrative side of any brokerage can be a
real land mine for those who don't have relevant experience.

I have no real way of knowing what their real capacities are but I would
suggest that anyone dealing with them should at least tread carefully.

Richard Funkhouser