Re: Tradestation 6 / E-Mini Futures Order Entry Question

Hi Kim,

I have the same concern about reliability of TSPro futures platform, which I
will trade very shortly  (moving over from equities).
I opened a futures account with Interactive Brokers, which I intend to leave
open on another computer, with a backup dialup line.

If TSPro goes down for any reason you can take the reverse of the trade in
the Interactive Brokers a/c.

Another plus, is that Interactive Brokers charge $ 4.80 per round trip
versus approx. $ 12 by TSPro.  I suspect many will do the minimum number of
trades with Tradestation (until they reduce their commissions) to maintain
free TSPro6.

I have heard many good things about Interactive Brokers from others (who
don't use Omega products), and that is why I opened an account with them.

Regards,
Barry Silberman