From: <cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omegalist" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 8:50 AM
Subject: need some EL help please

:
: The following "works"
:
: Volatility(Length); or Volatility(Length) of data2;
:
: However, if I want to use the same function to find the Volatility of a
: variable I can't work out the syntax. For example, the following doesn't
: work.
:
: Volatility(Length) of value1; {where value 1 is the Sumlist of data2-10}
:
: Thanks in Advance
: Colin West
: