Re: 2000i "improvements" iver 4,0

Well, I looked around my box at that little sticker on the upper right hand
corner and it says "D8000".  They sent me this box and a new dish when they
switched to a new satellite to accommodate decimalization.  There is a
"10baseT" jack as well.  It's also a "Velocity box" because it says "Vel"
on the front.  So what the hell is a D8080 box?  Should I be jealous?