Re: Applying stat. indicators to spreads

>I am trying to apply stat. indicators like RSI, momentum, etc to spread =
>charts of spreads. However, that is not possible as I can only choose =
>either data1 or data2, which are components of the spread, instead of =
>the spread itself.
>
>Do i have to rewrite all these indicators to work with spreads or are =
>they just impossible to do so?

Personally, I think it would be easier to re-write the indicators
to take a NumericStream as input instead of a price history.  You
already have the source code available.

I've done this with a few things already (ADX for example).  It
takes less time to do that than struggling with how to do it any
other way, in my opinion.

I don't know why all the indicators weren't coded this way.  The
worst thing that can happen is that the programmer has to pass an
extra argument.

--
 //  \
 //___)    Unicorn Research Corporation -- http://unicorn.us.com