Re: TS6 and the internet feed

Hello Brian,

Agree, Agreed, Agree!  For last two years I've been running
FutureSource (satellite) with TS4 on one machine and TS4, now TS6 by
internet.  FS is bit pricey relative to internet but data maintenance
time is nil,interuptions nonexistent.  I use DSL mainly but retained a
regular ISP in case Verizon's network goes down (infrequent).  Each
machine is on a separate circuit in my house, have backup keyboards,
mice, and of course a battery power supply.  There is only one of
me--but I'm working on it :)

--
Best regards,
 Jim                            mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx