AW: Fixed Ratio Money Management

Yes, isnt that the guy from RINA systems the add on for TS2000i. I guess you
can buy his software still?
There has been a coding of "Fixed Ratio" in Wealth-Lab Developer 2 software
but u can programm any money management rules into your system and test it
on a portfolio of stuff. I use only WLD2, but i am interested in how other
people solve their money management with other software and like to compare
results.

vk