Re: Study works in the US

I've noticed that TS2k behaves a bit weird under UK date format (ie,
if the machine is set to dd/mm/yyyy under Regional Settings in the
Control Panel).  It does bizarre things with data etc.

I don't think the code underneat is internationalised (internationalized?)
very well.. I've done this kind of thing before, and it's not easy to
get right, so I hardly blame them for missing stuff, although it is a
little awkward as a user.

I have my main trading machine set to American date format, and
haven't had many problems since. It's a 2 second change (restart
GS/TS etc after doing it), and might help fix the problem.

Simon