Re: Next Open DLL problem ?

Hello Mben,

Mac> In TS2000i I have attempted to use the nxtopen.dll...I have placed the dll in the omega\prog directory and in the winnt\system32 directory as well as the root directory of the computer. When I
Mac> try to run a system that ran fine in TS4, I get two error messages...the first is "cannot find library nxtopen.dll" the second error message is "cannot find function GETOPEN" does anyone use
Mac> this dll with TS2000i? Or does anyone know if this dll will work with TS2001i

I have seen this problem or a similar one.  I have found that when you
get this error, you can reset the strategy or indicator by turning it
off and back on again. Or closing down the workspace and reopening it
again.  The second time the dll is found and you can proceed. Do this
without exiting 2000i.

I also having this problem under TS6. But the problem went away when I
recently reinstalled the TS6 platform.

This problem happens with just about every 3rd party dll that I
have.

--
Best regards,
 Ernie                            mailto:ebonugli@xxxxxxxx