Next Open DLL problem ?

In TS2000i I have attempted to use the nxtopen.dll...I have placed the dll in the omega\prog directory and in the winnt\system32 directory as well as the root directory of the computer. When I try to run a system that ran fine in TS4, I get two error messages...the first is "cannot find library nxtopen.dll" the second error message is "cannot find function GETOPEN" does anyone use this dll with TS2000i? Or does anyone know if this dll will work with TS2001i