AW: Relative Price Strength Indicator

Hi,

there has been an interesting result taken by a different software about the
pure RSI used on a portfolio of stocks. I am/was not a fan of indicators,
but that result changed somehow my opinion about it. The rule was something
like:

Buy if the RSI-20 goes below 30 or below 25 or below 20
and close all position if RSI20 goes above 55.

The system was tested on a portfolio of Dow 30 stock money management rules
were applied according to the overall equity.

Very good result

vk