Re: Please respond if usingTS2000i on DTN feed with D8000 receiver

rb:

Mark, Chris and I are all looking into these strange
problems. I cannot even receive any indices with my
D8000 using TS2000i.

You say you are receiving indices OK ? Does your box
have signal meter in rear with like a needle that can
swing from 1 to 10 ?

That fact your global server dies everynight helps add
more power to our concerns that DTN may be not giving
TS2000i users proper equipment. Try setting global
server nightly maintenance to like 9:00 pm and go
check on it then to see if that is when it's dying.

 I am curious if the fact your are realtime and pay
realtime rates has anything to do with your at least
receiving indices and futures properly ?

Thanks for the response - every bit helps add more
power to our argument.

Shadow