From: "Chris McMurry" <chrismcmurry@xxxxxxxx>
To: "Lance Fisher" <lance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: Running Workspace Assistant on ASCII files

: AHA!  That's it!  Thank you so very much, Lance!!!
:
: I'm not saying that solves other WA problems, but it solves mine.
:
: Chris
:
: Lance Fisher wrote:
:
: > Chris,
: >
: > Try going to "View" - "Chart Options" - "Symbol" tab. Look down at the
: > "Default days back" box and in the "compression" scroll menu change the
: > default days back for daily bars to whatever you want.
: >
: > >From a chart window you can individually format the look back of your
: > symbol, but the instant you click on the "Load next symbol" button (or
: > run WA) to start scrolling through your symbol list 2000i automatically
: > loads the default # of days back.
: >
: > Hope this helps,
: >