Re: Workspace Assistant Bug

There is an earlier thread "TS2000 Workspace Assistant Limitation" that
touches on some strange things that occur, like missing stock candidates,
number of trades, etc.  I did several tests to confirm this problem (to my
horror).  EL calculations don't seem to complete for all symbols all of the
time.  The results are not consistent either: sometimes it's fine;
sometimes a few symbols are missing; other times a lot of symbols are
missing.  The problems begin to show up when you test a lot of bars.  Many
customers test years of daily bars, rather than years of intraday data, so
this problem is not well known.  And if the problems occur, it's not very
obvious.  I think Omega doesn't have enough timer events in their loops,
and as a result, some processor events are not executed.  But rather than
becoming another one of Omega's involuntary debuggers, I would write your
own code that completely bypasses the Workspace Assistant.