RINA

I bought Portfolio Manager, Money Manager and 3dView from RINA.  I
understand they have made revisions since I purchased these;
however,I was disappointed. I explained to the sales person how I
wanted to use the program and they said it would be a great fit for
that use.

I trade stocks and it seems to be more adapted to futures.  In
addition, they make the same mistake that Omega does.  They calculate
most of their statistics based on $.  Everyone that is interested in
doing extensive research into system performance statistics should
read Stridsman's book "Trading Systems That Work".  If they do, they
will realize how ludicrous it is to use statistical results based
upon dollars instead of % data.  Perhaps RINA is now using % but I
was so angry that I gave them $3000 for a program that was useless to
me that I have not asked them for a while about upgrading with this
feature.

This frustration has led me to developing my own software.  Anyone
interested in doing the same can get a lot of help from Stridsman's
book.

Russ