Question on Fixed Fraction ATR MM

Hi all,

In the past I've seen a version of Fixed Fractional MM that bases the
shares2trade on ATR based risk combined with a max % of avail. equity.

I'd like to add this logic to an intraday system in real time but this
particular version is EOD only and doesn't really give me enough information
about the resizing algorithm to mimic it without a  lot of random poking
around.

As a time saver, would someone who has used this before be so kind as to lay
out what I'm sure is the simple logic behind this MM technique?

Thanks as always.

Gene Pope