Comprehensive US Commodity list

Good morning!

Over the last year it seems my Global Server has been loading up on all sorts
of junk symbols and futures data (beanie babies, hemline lengths, ufo
sightings) and I would like to clean it out. Can someone point me to a
comprehensive list of all commodities traded in US markets with their symbols,
brief description and exchange? I suppose I could go to every commodity market
website but I would think such a list already exists.

Finally, if I only trade futures, is it necessary to check on "Add new symbols
to global server?" I can't imagine that new commodities are added that often.
If I uncheck that will the expired contract compilations still be added as they
are created?

Thanks!
(Hemlines are up and beanie babies are down apparently. What a spread...)