Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:05:24 -0800
From: Robert Pisani <pisani@xxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: workspace to colleague

I would  like to make one of my workspaces available to a colleague at
another location, but I don't want to give him the code for the ShowMe's,
PaintBars, and indicators, etc., and, of course, I don't trust the TS
password protection.  Is there any way to, say, post the real time
workspace to a web site and allow him access to that site so that he could
view the windows of the workspace as they develop in real time?  Or can
anyone suggest another solution?