Global Server renames NQ and ES symbols.

I entered NQ H2 and ES H2 into TS2000i global server and it renames them to
NQ200203 and ES200203.  However if I paste in data I've downloaded from
QCharts via DynaLoader it automatically recreates the correct symbols while
leaving the phantoms there too.  I've tried deleting the phantom symbols and
GS renames the good ones to the bad ones so I leave the phantom symbols
there and it runs ok.  But today the real symbols were gone and I can't
think of any reason that should havehappened.  When I clicked edit data for
the phantom symbols there was data collected today.  Usually I think that
data is stored under the regular names because in the past those regular
symbols have been the only ones that I can plot in a chart. Just now I
checked and can plot the phantom symbols in a chart.

I just pasted in some data I downloaded and it recreated the correct symbol
names but with only 1 days data. And the pasted data didn't overwrite the
phantom symbols which didn't collect any data today.  Actually they had a
few sporadic data points not worth mentioning. Can anyone help?  I don't
mind plotting the phantom symbols but somehow I have to get all the data
syncronized so it's written to 1 file name.