Re: Crazy Cassandra

M,

Don't get too ... :)
we receive email promotions of that almost every day now :)

To newbies - why a wide stop system "sort of" works with
SP future AND ND future?

Notice the stop size is approx. 100 pts and that's about 10% of
the face value of the s&p.

Anyone who has done research on US index prices will know that
a drop from any swing high seldom move 10% plus straight down.

Thus if your entry point is by random and take profit pretty fast
but with a wide stop like that, you do create a good looking
TS system report.

You win 90%+ of the time and got wipe out in a trade that
definitely will happen.

Lawrence

--- "M. Simms" <prosys@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Here's an EOD system that bases the stop loss using the latest neural-net
> technology, genetic algorithms, etc, etc, blah, blah, blah,....
> Current Long the S&P 500. Check out the stop loss setting !!!
> Anyone willing to risk $25,000 per trade ?
>

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/gif name=cassandra-sp-012202.gif

=====
Lawrence Chan   http://www.tickquest.com
Transform market data into opportunities