Re: How to get TS4 to read TC2000 Data

Calvin,

No need to use the third party utility anymore.  TC2000 now has the
capability built in.

Here is how I do it:
Make sure you are using a recent version of TC2000 which you must be it you
are downloading data from them.
In TC2000 make a Watchlist of stocks that you want to analyze in TS4
In TC2000 go to Databank / Smart Export to Metastock
Then choose the Watchlist you want to export
Then choose the path where you want the data to go
Now go to TS4 and load the data in your chart: Insert / Price Data / Directory

Ken