Re: question

TS6 can read ELS (and think ELA, don't have it open ATM) files but it can
only write to ELD format.  So you can do your work in 20001 (and presumably
TS4) and go up, but if you create code in TS6 you have to resort to the old
Cut and Paste to get it back out...

Yes, you can check for the CustomerID in our EasyLanguage code, then
password protect the code.

Does this answer your question?

At 06:42 PM 1/22/2002, you wrote:
>Hi Sam,
>
>Thanks for the great commentary on the o-list today.  Is sp6 not able to
>read ELA or ELS? If it is able to is there a way to lock code to a clients
>user number in the same way that a developer can with ELS or ELA and the
>user I.D. or serial number with 4.0 or sp5?
>
>Thanks for taking the time to consider my question.
>
>Yours,  Mike D.

     Samuel K. Tennis                              Vista-Research
     129 Staff Drive, NE                    voice: 1(850) 243-5105
     Ft. Walton Beach, FL  32548              fax: 1(850) 301-2884
    <SKTennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>   <http://www.vista-research.com>
              ***** EasyLanguage Spoken Here *****