Expect to be taken WAS: ==> OMEGA RESEARCH = CROOKS <==

> OUR BROKERAGE.  Then, we can check by computers
> which
> trader(s) have the highest profitability on their
> trading, and we can invest all our money along their
> trades . . . we'll make billions !!!!"

Same can be said of slk, Penson, etc.  (It is not just
the brokers who do this, the clearing firms have rape
good traders/systems using the same data.)

And then there are news companies that trade before
they "release" their stories.  And then there are the
legal phone calls the PPT make with one another that
tip GS off on FOMC decisions.  And Russian hackers put
sub7s on your computers to illegally use and even sell
cool systems they find.  But I digress ...

Jack