Re: Video card for 4 monitors

My experience is that of Ulrich's.  A year or so ago (thinking that I might
"upgrade" from my older Evo-4 cards), I bought several Colorgraphic LT cards
over eBay (both 2- and 4-monitor cards) and couldn't get them to work
satisfactorily with TS4 and Win 98, so I went back to using my old standby,
Colorgraphic's Evolution-4, and it continues to work fine for me.  I've also
had good success with an older Appian 2-monitor card, also available on Ebay
(for around $25-50) - I believe it's called a J2-N.