Re: Competition at last

This is the first message that I read on the subject,
but wanted to put in my $0.02 right away:  drawing on
my programming experience, languages that require more
code are usually more powerful that those that require
less.  Programming requires a lot of code; if you
don't see it, that just means that it's been coded
into the underlying components and in the process of
doing so, you may have lost control of some of the
finer details.  You need to choose the level of
complexity that is right for the task.