From: "Mark J. Krisburg" <krisburg@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 9:56 PM
Subject: dual processor CPU's and TS 6.0

Has anyone got empiric information on improvement in performance with
dual processors? For example, Norton Utilities has a CPU Utilization %
that is useful with single processors, but do not know if anything
similar is available with dual processors to see what % of available CPU
processor capacity the program uses on dual systems, vs single processor
systems.

Mark