Edit Input - Optimize disappeared

In TS2000i,
The optimize box disappeared from the Edit Input window.  It had been
working fine yesterday.  All I did was open more workspaces and charts.
Went to optimize an input and the check box for Optimize was not there.  I
did a search on the Omega knowledge base for Edit and Optimize but didn't
find anything.
Today I went into the registry to fix the "Inputs Missing when Formatting
EasyLanguage Studies or Strategies" and did not see anything related to the
Edit and Optimize.  That DocumentID: 654 8/29/2000 solution did not fix the
Edit Optimize problem.  Perhaps there is another document number that deals
with this?

Thanks for your help,
BobR