Re: EL Coding: How to write a double-quote character, ", to a file

  • To: "Peter B. Nelson" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: EL Coding: How to write a double-quote character, ", to a file
  • From: "Robert Linders" <mugsnug@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 07:05:37 -0800

A DLL should be able to return ANY ascii character !
I am thinking of:

Var: AscChar(" ");
Asc(12,AscChar); <= DLL call

If you like I'll add it to my pushpop in the next release (but allow me some
weeks to get to that, I am extremely busy this time of year).
Robert
Robert Linders
Orlando, FL
email: mugsnug@xxxxxxxxx