Point and Figure systems

I am currently busy with an intraday system based on Point and Figure charts
for trading index futures.

I'm experiencing three problems in this regard and would appreciate any help
or suggestions.

My first problem is to write code to test the performance of different box
sizes and reversal box sizes. I can't find any examples of this and have no
idea how to do it or if it can be done.

Is it possible to write code which determine the format of the chart, for
example point and figure charts or bars charts?

Currently I put a Point and figure chart on display and for every test I do
I change the box size on the "Format Symbol" window. This is very time
consuming and not really effective.

My second problem is to write an exit signal to use in the point and figure
system. I want a signal similar to the "Percent (%) Risk Trailing Stop Long
and Short Exits" but the exit should take place on the current bar.

As I am using a point and figure system it is to late to receive the exit
signal on the next bar because in reality the signal is only created when
the reversal has already taken place and the price is already down by three
boxes (if a three box reversal is used).

I want the exit signal to close out a long or short position when the price
go down a certain percentage from the high of the current bar. The exit
signal should occur within the current point and figure bar if the
percentage in ticks is less than the number of ticks in the reversal box
size. If it is bigger it is obvious that the exit signal should only occur
in a later point and figure bar.

My third problem is to set alerts for entry and exit signals that occur
during a point and figure bar. For my system it is essential that the
signals for entries and exits are created for the current bar.  The program
normally create orders for the next bar. When I put a strategy on the chart
the entries are shown but no alert are given.

Regards

Manie