From: "Mark J. Krisburg" <krisburg@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 8:56 PM
Subject: dual processor CPU's and TS 6.0

: Has anyone got empiric information on improvement in performance with
: dual processors? For example, Norton Utilities has a CPU Utilization %
: that is useful with single processors, but do not know if anything
: similar is available with dual processors to see what % of available CPU
: processor capacity the program uses on dual systems, vs single processor
: systems.
:
: Mark
: