RE: TradeStation & VantagePoint

80% accurate of What ?

I studied NN and my conclusion was this : Unless you can get 70% success on a
NN predicting turning points, it is a waste of time. Most NN fail when picking
turning points. (This is the true test of a NN)

NOT, I repeat NOT predicting future price in a trend, that is dead easy. VP
results are very poor (in my opinion) in picking turning points. The 80% is
from nice trending securities.

There results would average 40% to 60% in turning points, then I would advocate
tossing a coin !

Rgds

Ian

http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!