DTN TIKI vs DowTick

Yesterday I downloaded some BMI data from the Omega ftp site so I could get
historical TIKI data to fill in the dtn gaps.  Then I imported it into the
TS4 and then exported it as .omz.  Then I tried to import it into TS2000 GS.
The GS has both the DOWTICK and TIKI symbols.  When I tried to import the
TS4 TIKI into the GS, the GS only saw it as DOWTICK.  I had the selective
options enabled to only import TIKI but the GS still thought it was looking
at a DOWTICK.  Anyone have suggestions on this?  I would rather not attempt
a download from Historybank.com as it takes an incredibly long time.

thanks,
bobr