Re: TS2000 with eSignal DBC Online feed

Hello,

Just want to thank all the kind people who responded with very helpful
suggestions especially to the individual who replied saying that eSignal had
changed their feed to include volume information in their emini quotes....
THIS PROVED TO BE THE PROBLEM.   Omega has also posted the solution on their
site..

http://www.tradestation2000i.com/support/knowledge_base_full.asp?DocumentID=685

After making the above changes, TS2000i now keeps uptodate in updating my
charts in realtime.

Thanks again to all who were kind enough to respond.
Bing