Re: FYI

TV Wrote:

> This is if u trade elsewhere.
>

> God Bless America
>
> tv

                        I do trade elsewhere, but I am thinking about
throwing some capital in a futures account with TRAD. Does this new monthly
pricing mean that even long time upgraders will have to pony up unless they
are brokerage customers? I still would like to know what value you get at
$795 a month, even with institutional elements thrown in. This is steep for
this platform...............jimmy