RE: FYI

Reading this post makes me think that "someone" is scrambling to find ideas
to slow a burn-rate, as unrealistic as they might be. Interestingly I was
advised on Monday that the options and scanning modules for TS6 won't be
available until Q3'02 at the earliest. I strongly suspect that several new
and sizable accounts will close and many prospective accounts won't open if
there "aint no options."