Option Premium Scan

Colin West Wrote:

                snip...."A tool that I'm not able to find that I'm
comfortable with is a premium
scanner, if you will. I've used Track Data's real-time scanner, and it works
quite well, but it's a career in its own right. It's still a DOS-based thing
(written around the time of the PC XT I think). It will consistently uncover
rich and deep where the premium is around 125% of theoretical value with
expiration in 60-90 days."....snip.

            Here are a couple of options for scanning for fat premiums. One
of course is Opscan from OptionVue. You can usually filter for any criteria
that suits you. A internet based solution is at
http://platinum.optionetics.com/ which allows very flexible scanning. I
owned the former and trialed the latter. Opscan to me is a little expensive
and should be internet based(allowing scans done through their web site).
Finding scanning based option products without having to maintain a local
database to scan from is getting easier than it use to be. Looking for a
realtime flexible scanner with alerts and strategy components? Be ready to
ante up.....can you say http://www.optionomics.com/index.html ........jimmy