RE: TradeStation 2000i

I expreessed the same remarks a few months ago.
(But I'm not a shareholder).

However you may know that it is still possible to get TS6 WITHOUT opening a
trading account.
At least in France.

Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm