TradeStation 2000i

Below is a message I posted to Clubs on Yahoo.  Just thought some of you
might find it amusing...  I know you must have cannon fodder supplied
regularly!  Now it's my turn to receive the blunt end of the stick.  :=)

IMHO (and who ever heard of a humble opinion)...

It is my strong opinion that Omega has made a serious tactical error by
discontinuing the 2000i product line. For a great many applications, it is
simply a superior product (I can enumerate separately many of these
reasons, if asked).

Also, many new users wish to use Omega software, but are not willing to, or
interested in, opening a brokerage account.

By making this basic change in market strategy, Omega has virtually
guaranteed that these potential new users and first time clients will
instead go to a different (inferior) product and be lost forever to the
Omega family.

I have expressed these rationals to Mr. Cruz, but it seems to have fallen
on deaf ears.

As a stock holder, I am very interested in the future viability of the
company, and I am extremely concerned over the stability of my equity position.

Samuel