CL_DTN init Sun

    I have a computer config with the "new Regit
Chart Timeout " i.e. or_DTN32.dll Ver 5.01.0822
and another as I had it last week (Ver 5.00.0822).

    So far (1545), with only DXY being Txed and Rec'd
both computers recording same no of Ticks, NO Volume
and same changes to pds.  All Times EASTERN.

    1830:  Now with NQ & ES trading, I am receiving the
same No ticks on Both Computers and there is No Volume
being recorded in GS.  CPUs running less than 2%, due minimal
activity.

    Therefore; so far, I believe BobR has it correct.

If were are bombarded tomorrow, I'd agree with Shadow
but change the Load to Cruz Bros. as that removed from
the gutters of my Grandfather's Barn, after milking, - -  vice
the asphalt recommended.

Trade Well & Smart,
John