DTN data changes & GS patch

The changes that DTN informs me were to take place on Saturday Jan
13th were the addition of:
1) Fundamental data fields, such as market cap etc.
2) Last sequence number.

Very definitely they are NOT adding incremental futures volume, the
change that caused the CPU overload we are all familiar with.

The fundamental data fields I understood were not to be updated every
tick--which makes a great deal of sense.

The registry changes sounds like it is designed more for the CPU
overload problem from incremental futures volume than the last
sequence number addition.

What problem do we actually know the patch and registry change will
accommodate?  I have re booted the DTN receiver and re-booted my GS
but have made no changes in the registry and  have no possession of
the disappearing patch to implement.  Since I am also getting ticks
received and ticks processed on the GS this Sunday afternoon I believe
I am also ready for Monday. Just to be safe, I took the sledgehammer
approach and backed up my entire server directory because it only took
a couple of mouse clicks and 10 minutes, rather than the lengthly
sounding copy in and copy out of  xpo file(s).

I will watch this space this evening when the futures start up and
Monday morning to see how we all do.

"Success is the only test of genius" -R.Adm Daniel Gallery 1901-1977