Re: Global Server

You didn't mention who your data vendor is, but if you are using DTN, be
sure to make the changes discussed on this list before Monday. My setup was
also running for years without major problem, I thought I would sit tight
and not make the changes until we heard from Omega. When I rebooted the
computer, I was forced to make the changes because GS crashed.