RE: How do I get a good symbol list on globalserver or Radarscreen?

> and collect lots of useless data, I did the
> following
> (it's messy but it works, is quicker to do than it
> sounds, and does not need to be done very often) :

Brilliant!  Sounds complicated but it is probably
worth it.  Perhaps a weekend project for me.

> it may help someone.  My Universe file is 30Mb so I
> cannot easily send it (made no other table
> adjustments, have 1500 companies in the stock
> table).

I just exported my entire several thousand stock GS
list via xpo as described earlier.  The file is 87
Kbytes.  So no excuses.

> As TT have not updated the Universe file for a long
> time, the stock info in it is very out of date.

All the more reason for one of us who has been been
updating their global server list to upload an xpo
file to traders2traders.com.  We gotta fix this by
ourselves.

Jack