Re: Interactive Broker statment export into Quicken

works fine. I use it every day. the export functionality matches
quicken 2001, which does not have short transactions.

With Quicken 2002 you have to manually change sell's to shorts and the
corresponding buy to cover-short. IB is aware of this shortcoming.
--- erwilm45@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> With tax time looming, I was wondering if any of you have tried using
> the statement export into Quicken feature that Interactive Broker
> has.
> If so, what were your experiences.
>
> Many thanks in advance for your input.

=====