MENSA EasyLanguage Test Question

Good morning!

So we probably won't see this question on "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire" (what
a brilliant marketing ploy) but if you can successfully answer it you will be a
member of the "Alexander Million Thanks Club." As you all know, membership is
redeemable for a meal and drinks in Boulder, CO, or passage to a better rebirth
at the moment of death! (Void where prohibited by Biblical Law.)

Anyway, here is the question:
On a tick chart, how can I tell that the current tick bar is the last bar of
the day without looking ahead at the next bar?

This is a real trick on a tick chart. On an hourly it is easy, you can just
look at the session time. But you never know how many ticks and hence bars in a
day so...

For you statistical testing buffs:
"I have just completed a thorough statistical examination of the life of
President Bush. For 55 years, close to 16,0000 observatinos, he did not die
once! I can hence pronounce him immortal, with a high degree of statistical
sigificance." From Taleb's "Fooled by Randomness, The Hidden Role of Chance in
the Markets and in Life."

alexander the forever