Re: Fwd: Re: CL_DTN fix

Guys:

1) Funny thing is, I was on esignal internet feed for
a month (only 50 symbols limit) with old computer only
64 MB RAM, Win 98, no problems at all.

2) Have any of you used Norton CrashGuard on your
computer with a DTN feed ?

3) When I signed up with DTN and started the feed with
a "clean" global server, I noticed the DTN feed send
down their own symbols to my global server.
I now show 2,520 futures symbols in the server and 661
indices (I have the Mark Brown Data deal so I only get
delayed futures and indices).

I don't have an ESH2 symbol, I only have an ES200203,
and it shows - not connected. I don't have an SPH2,
only a SP200203 and it's not connected.

Under futures, @H2X1 is connected; @EMF1 is connected:
all indices are connected; but most futures are not
connected.

I'm curious if your DTN flavor global servers have
SPH2 and ESH2, etc. ?

I'm getting passthrough and quotes are receiving OK.

Any suggestions ?

Regards,

Shadow