Re: problems with TS pro?

  • To: "Igor Kaplun" <ikaplun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: problems with TS pro?
  • From: "--" <andy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 06:27:15 -0800

: I am not sure why are you guys decided to give so much control to
: PEOPLE who show previously and not once their irresponsible
: behavior???
: What is wrong with you???

Nothing is wrong with me. What's wrong with you?

TSPro is not my only source of data during the day. It just has some
features I find convenient. Such as data on demand. If you travel as much as
I do, it's a lot easier to just log into TSPro and have all the data there
updated within minutes. If I want to look at a new security, it's faster to
download it witrh TSPro then trying to do so with Dynastore Light and
Quote.com. And I don't have to keep my computers on while I'm away to
collect data (I still do as I use TS4 as a backup now. TS2000i with
Dynastorelight/Quote.com/TAL is my primary. ).

I only have 3 problems with them during the course of a year. One was some
bogus stock splits they fixed after 3 days. 2nd problem was some bad ticks
but currently they're fixed within an hour or so of notification (actually,
within minutes recently). And the 3rd was yesterday.

And for an Omega sceptic like me to use it for over a year...well, I guess
I'll be joining Pierre and start singing praises....