Re: problems with TS pro?

What were you thinking when you signed up? There have been plenty of
warnings on this list not to trust Omega, they stick it to you every time.
Once they have your money, they don't care a crap about you. If you
continue using them you will have to allow for their "creativity" and
expect to get unplugged at any time in any trade.