Re: How do I get a good symbol list on globalserver or Radarscreen?

I responded to Jack and sent him an export file of all my stock symbols in
my GS. I'll be happy to work with people to keep a universal list current. I
don't use the individual lists, why bother? I use master lists of all the
Naz and all the NYSE stocks. Jack wasn't interested and I apparently
couldn't offer him what he wanted. Why look at individual lists when you can
look at the whole market? What I would like to see is a month by month
listing of new symbols for the exchanges. I would simply hand enter them.
The different web pages for the exchanges just revise their master list. you
then have to get in to the list, create a workspace from it by importing the
symbols in to a radarscreen and then add the ones that are not in the
portfolio. That is a lot of work in itself and I do it once a year. I don't
know of anyone on the list who is doing even this much work.
Speak if you are.

Jim Bronke
Phoenix, AZ